Showing the single result
What is a blue Xanax bar?
Blue Xanax bars are 2 mg of Alprazolam that hail from the class of drug called benzodiazepine that tames down excessive hyperactivity in the brain and CNS. Blue Xanax bar B707 effectively tames anxiety, GAD, panic disorder, phobia, insomnia, and other allied health conditions. It is a high potency drug that comes in a rectangular shape wIth “B707” on one side and “Xanax” with grooves.
How does Blue Xanax work?
Blue Xanax bars act on the brain and central nervous system to produce a calming effect, and this rectangular blue pill slows down the movement of a brain chemical that has gone wayward.
Blue Xanax works in the CNS, changing the body, mind, and brain’s response. It induces a calming effect on the mind and body, reducing the electrical charging in the brain and easing tension. It works by boosting the impact of natural chemicals and is classified as controlled two scheduled IV Drugs.
What are the possible side effects of blue Xanax bars?
Blue Xanax bars may have some side effects, and here we are going to streamline specific side effects that may occur, and in case any side effects worsen or persist, seek immediate medical attention.
Mild to moderate side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- lack of energy
Some Severe Side effects of blue Xanax bar” B707.”
- Ideation of suicide
- Decreased effort to breathe
- Allergic reaction( swelling on lips, throat, and cheeks)
It would be best if you seek immediate medical intervention
What are some drug interactions of blue Xanax bars?
Blue Xanax bars may interact with some medication when used concomitantly, cause serious side effects, reduce effectiveness and delay the drug’s elimination process. B707 medicine can interact with
- Oral contraceptives
- Heartburn drugs
These drugs prevent the pathways responsible for eliminating B707 PILL from the body.
Who should not take a blue Xanax bar?
If you are allergic to BZD drugs, or antidepressants, it would be best to inform your doctor beforehand, as this will help manage the situation.
- If you have lung disease( COPD), acute and chronic
- If you have liver or Renal issue
- If you have wide-angle Glaucoma
- If you have Myasthenia Gravis
- If you have a heart issue or any other cardiac-related issue
Inform your doctor about your medication and allied health condition to reduce the risk of any severe health condition and interaction of drugs.
- Read the instructions on the package leaflet and insets, and take the dose as your health caregiver advises.
- Never share your drug with anyone.
- If you are a nursing OR breastfeeding mother, the best bet is to ask your healthcare provider as the drug may pass into breast milk that may cause sedation and drowsiness in infants and newborn babies.
- Never share your drug with anyone as it may lead to health complications, which is against the law.
- Blue Xanax bars are scored and come with perforation for ease of break, and with these scored lines, you can quickly and equally break them into equal parts.