Showing the single result
What Is Percocet?
Percocet combines two ingredients that provide pain relief for moderate to severe pain. And it is a combination of oxycontin – potent opioid and acetaminophen (paracetamol). Buy Percocet Online is a strong pain relief medication that will help you manage chronic and acute pain, and it is one of the most prescribed medicines in the US regarding pain relief medication.
How Does Percocet Work?
Like other narcotic/ opioid analgesics, pain relief also works in CNS and changes the body’s response towards the pain. Buy Percocet Online, as it induces some changes in the CNS, and as a result, it improves the pain sensation and helps effectively manage pain. It is Scheduled II group medicine from a controlled group.
Action onset of medicine starts within 10 to 30 minutes, and the effect of the treatment lasts about three to four hours (immediate-release formulation). Extended-release formulation onset action is around 60 minutes, and the duration of action is approximately 12 hours. The effect of medicine increases manifold if taken on the onset of the pain.
How To Use Percocet?
- Refer to the medication guide provided by the pharmacist. Before you start taking, get all your doubts cleared and queries answered before taking Percocet; ask about it with your doctor and pharmacist about it.
- You can take it with or without food; Buy Percocet Online. If you feel nausea, it is advisable to take it after a meal to combat nausea and dizziness.
- Do not take Percocet in large doses.
- Suppose you missed the dose that’s not likely to happen as it is a pain killer. It is advisable to take at the pain onset for sustained pain relief.
- Do not pound, dissolve or chew the tablet; take it as the whole med as advised.
- Ask your pharmacist about safety guidelines and dosing if you breastfeed your infant.
What Are Some Common Side Effects of Percocet?
Percocet has several possible side effects that you may OR may not experience as it depends on a host of factors Buy Percocet Online. Here is the list of side effects of Percocet, including :
- Mood swings
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in coordination
- Reduced breathing rate
If any of the above-mentioned side effects worsen and become unmanageable, notify your doctor. In case of any severe side effects, seek immediate medical intervention.
Who Should Not Use Percocet?
If you have any underlying or pre-existing health condition, it is essential to consult with your doctor before you take any medication, let alone Percocet. It may worsen the pre-existing condition that may lead to serious health issues.
- If you are allergic to Percocet or with the drug of the same clan
- if you have a liver-related disease as it may deteriorate the condition.
- If you have Addison disease
- CNS Depression
- Brain tumor
- Alcohol use disorder
- Drug dependence
How Does Percocet Interact With Other Medicines?
Yes, Percocet interacts with some medication to rescue the drug’s effectiveness. When using a particular drug concomitantly, the likelihood of severe side effects is more that can cause some severe health issues. If you are using certain medications, then it is essential to notify your health care practitioner. Significant drug interactions of Percocet include:
- Diuretics (water pills) for treating high blood pressure and other conditions also interact when used concomitantly.
- Certain types of antidepressants (tricyclic antidepressants) such as benzodiazepines, muscle relaxants, general anesthesia may interact differently with Percocet.
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors ( SNRI), and triptans ( Serotonin)
- Antipsychotics, anxiolytics, and tranquilizers
- If you are currently taking MOI’s (Monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or If you have taken MAOI in the past fourteen days, you should not take Percocet.
- Carbamazepine (CYP3A4) inducers and phenytoin
- Macrolide antibiotics including (erythromycin)
- Azole antifungals
- Protease inhibitors
Percocet is highly addictive and has a high risk of abuse and misuse of the drug. It is a potent prescription medication; therefore, it is essential to take it as per the instructions of your pharmacist and you can Buy Percocet Online.
Do not take Percocet without the consent of your healthcare practitioner. Do not suddenly stop the medication as it may lead to severe withdrawal symptoms. If you take it for a prolonged period, it’s important to taper the dose to avoid health-related complications and contradictions.