Showing the single result
What Is Vicodin?
Vicodin is the combination of pain medication used to treat severe pain. It is a combination formulation that consists of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. It belongs to the drug class of Narcotic analgesic combination that works in CNS, and its main aim is to change the body’s response towards pain. It is highly effective for pain that requires around-the–clock pain management. On the other hand, you can Buy Vicodin Online to manage moderate to moderately severe pain.
What Are Some Medicinal Uses of Vicodin?
Vicodin is indicated for moderate to severe pain of acute and chronic type. However, the dose of the drug will vary in accordance with the pain and the cause of the pain. One can Buy Vicodin Online, it is available in different formulations, and your health care personnel will advise you of an accurate dose for sustained pain relief. It is available as
- The total recommended dose of Vicodin 5mg/ 300 mg is not more than eight tablets per day.
- Vicodin 7.5 mg/ 300 mg recommended dose for the day is six tablets per day (if required)
- Vicodin10 mg/ 300 mg sIx tablets per day should not exceed more than that, and one tablet every four to six hours.
Vicodin works by binding to the (mu) opioid receptor and, as a result, reduces the pain threshold and helps calm down the system. Buy Vicodin 7.5mg Online, the drug’s effect begins in 10 to 25 minutes, and it works for four to six hours.
What Are Some Side Effects of Vicodin?
Vicodin is safe to use, and you can Buy Vicodin Online, as the FDA approves this combination for pain relief. However, some mild to moderate side effects may occur, and these side effects will subside in a few days. However, if any of the below stated side effects persist or become unmanageable, communicate with your doctor how to cope up with these side effects:
- The Decreased Effort of Breathing
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Severe Allergic
- Liver Failure
- Severe Allergic Reaction
Suppose you experience an allergic reaction after taking Vicodin including hives, chest tightness, and skin swelling. In case of severe side effects, seek immediate health care professionals as delay could be fatal.
What Are Some Everyday Drug Interactions?
Vicodin is a narcotic drug for pain alleviation. However, certain medications may react differently (adverse) when taken concomitantly.
- Allergy Drugs
- Asthma Drugs/Medication
- If you are on a diuretic (water pill)
- If you’re suffering from vertigo (motion sickness) and are taking medicine or the same.
- Another Narcotic Drug
- A drug that affects serotonin levels in the body
Using certain drugs together increases the effect of medicine or decreases the impact of the treatment, and at the same time, it also increases the chances of severe side effects.
Who Should Not Take Vicodin?
Vicodin may not be effective and safe if you are dealing with some health issue; therefore, it is not safe for you to take the med as this may lead to profound health contradictions.
- If you have severe breathing issues and COPD
- If you are struggling with liver disease
- If you have impaired renal function
- Dealing with thyroid
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
- Urinary problem
- Alcohol addiction
It is recommended to avoid Vicodin if you are battling with any health condition. It is best to inform your doctor beforehand about it to make the necessary changes in dosage if required.
How To Take Vicodin?
The dose of Vicodin depends on these factors.
- Nature of the pain
- The intensity of the pain
- Response of the treatment
- Vicodin is an extended-release formulation that will help you have long-lasting pain relief. It is essential to take it in moderation OR as advised by the doctor.
- Do not crush, break or chew the drug. Please take it as a whole as breaking the pill into two halves can be dangerous as the tablet will release in the blood at once, which can be lethal for health.
- You can take them before the meals OR post meals.
- Do not club the dose.
Vicodin is habit-forming; Buy Vicodin Online, and this is why it is essential to consult with your health care personnel as it is often used for recreational purposes. Always consult your doctor before stopping the dose of the drug.